Saturday, June 28, 2008

My wife loves this place; I dont!

My wife loves this place, and I dont! The food is nothing great, yet she insist on going here.


She grew up here and finds this place wonderful. I prefer other places a lot more. Just dont like the hassle of parking, I dont like going to busy places, and then going to a place where the food is mediocre.

Yet we end up here.

Why? Because my wife likes it there and its not a major issue to fight over. So, I have a lousy lunch. But she has one that she loves and enjoys.


Ernest

4 comments:

Ehon said...

all joy at saberkas! lol! i used to like it when i was young. i can't believe how long that shop survived. haha. haven't been there in agessss.. talk about a million years..

Unknown said...

yup, u r right...

Omykiss said...

what is that? i have to say it doesn't LOOK very good!

Unknown said...

2 omykiss - and it doesnt taste very good too... a beef + potato patty that was rather burnt... yet i must admit that i was hungry and finished it off... ha ha ha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin