Friday, July 11, 2008

Walter! Walter!

While everyone was busy talking, my son, somehow or rather, managed to get a paintbrush and started paintng the back door of my brother's house. Thank God he was only painting it with water!
I am a bit distressed coz he still finds it difficult to mix with people and strangers. He will cry, scream, have a tantrum when he is placed in a situation where there are strangers... well, not always but most of the time. Sometimes he is an angel! Of course communication is still a problem... oh well, we have a long way to go.

Ernest

1 comment:

munua said...

Just wanna say hi and lend my support to you. And I know, it's not easy, it's never easy. I pray and I hope you'll always have the patience and stay strong to pull through. Okay.

God Bless.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin