Friday, September 12, 2008

Autumn Festival

Another perk of living in a multi-ethnic society is that there are a lot of different festivals. Most of it have its own food associated with each festival. Yummy! Autumn festival... hey... didn't know Malaysia experienced autumn... Nah, its just a Chinese festival that is celebrated there in the autumn but we just have moon cakes. Moon cakes? I know of moon rocks...? But these moon cakes are delicious, sweet, wonderful... all the things that I cant eat!!!!! Still, I eat. And I wonder why I am fat and diabetic eh? Ha Ha Ha. : )
A friend gave us this moon cake from Starbucks. Thank You. It was greatly appreciated and eaten by all.
But isn't that interesting (no, not the fact that I ate it.. sorry doctor), but that Starbucks have moon cakes! And with instructions on which coffee fits the different types of moon cakes. I could write a whole lecture on adaptation here, but I wont. Just think of it....

Ernest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My brother asked me why am I blogging. I thought of it. And I think its because I want to share what I see, experience, and go through. Plus with the threat of my suspected glaucoma... a record of the beautiful and ugly that I have gone through, so that my son and daughter can see what I have seen, to understand who and why I am."- Quote From de Run blog

This make me more appreciate my life.. But what can I do? I can't stop eating.... I think I can be better when I am married.. I think so.... Anyway Prof,enjoy your life and take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

firstblood - marriage doesnt make life better. U make ur life better. Take responsibility. Set your goals. Sit down and think how u r going to achieve it. Then do.

FLo~ said...

make life better? thats true. my goal is providing everything for my family... targeting on nice car for my dad... looking for another better house for my mom... bringing them for the best food every month...
i prayed i can think out of the box, i don think to stay at the same ground.
but sometimes will depress on what i am doing... maybe stress and too much on my workload? i have no free time except Sunday for family day.
now is planning and working on my tuition centre for this coming December or January.

Take good care, Prof.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin