Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inconsiderate Drivers

I just don't understand why these drivers and many other Malaysians just cant follow the rules. Perhaps they don't know the law, but that's never an excuse. This is my usual route to office, and this morning traffic was rather heavy and there was a traffic jam. Drivers couldn't wait, and started pulling out onto the wrong side of the lane, hindering cars from the other side and causing a longer jam as they tried to push themselves in, back to the original lane.

Then we arrive at a small roundabout. Guess what, drivers rushed to the wrong side of the roundabout to try to enter into the correct turn off before other cars. I was wondering why was there a traffic jam, perhaps an accident or some roadworks. None of that. It was just these inconsiderate drivers pushing their way through, stopping traffic on both sides of the road.

And I wonder why. If they are late for work, well, isn't it better to be late for work rather than dead or in the hospital recovering from an accident? The other thing I noticed was that the drivers that were doing this were young and driving extremely expensive cars.

I am annoyed.

Ernest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro..

We need radical changes...especially driving attitude...and enforcement.

Sometime this young driver try to showboat their act, bur stupid.

I hate this kind of people and everytime they try squeeze into lane in front of me i did not give them any chance.

Rio

Unknown said...

LOL
Thats what I tried to do, and the i...t went in front of me and push in...
And my wife is scared of them... especially after the ncident where this young punk tried to ram his car against her car... so her philosophy is to just let them be... i hate that..wish they could be taught a lesson..

chatterbox said...

It is the same in town. At tree hill park road to foochow road.

Small cars, big cars , mercedes , harrier, camry etc etc .... some drivers with office attire like necktie on do the same too.... I have taken pictures of these drivers ,, should pass to traffic police dept

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin