Monday, November 10, 2008

Holiday Inn Kuching

Had to attend a course, so stayed at Holiday Inn Kuching. The moment I went into the room, it reminded me of my younger days, when I was doing business and etc.. the room looked and felt the same, even the TV was the same old model. Nevertheless, it has a comfortable feel to it, something familiar and nice. I usually don't sleep well on the first night at any hotel, but here I slept like a log. The bathroom was the same, I loved the bathtub (more like a half bathtub, the ones at Santubong Beach Resort are the very opposite, enormous bathtubs), some hot water and just lie down and rest (was having the flu).
This time I got a room facing the business area of Kuching, so nothing great. Just another hotel and the Inland Revenue Building (not a comforting sight).Then it was off to the course...
Ernest

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

so do you still like Holiday Inn?

Unknown said...

Like is such a subjective word... i have been to so many hotels, and it depends on whether i am paying for it or its paid by someone else... ha ha ha. But all in all, its an OK hotel.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin