Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sleep

In the past few weeks, have noticed that Walter will want to go to sleep with me. He will stand at the bedroom door, call "Daddy, nie nie." Even when I am watching TV. He will come and pull me. Must go and lie down with him, until he falls asleep, then I can get up (if I don't fall asleep too). We have a simple ritual, of roughhousing with him, and switching places to sleep. He must sleep on my arm, and I will try to get him to say a few words, working on his facial features at the moment, nose, eye, mouth, ear (still can't say that well), or sometimes sing him Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and say our prayers (he knows when to say Amen and how to hold his palms together) and then sleep.

Ernest

1 comment:

J-Man said...

nice....
am now in bintulu and just for a day i have master almost all the main road here ady. Well enjoying my holiday and hope u too prof. see u in IBBC then.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin