Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eating a Fish Eye Ball

One of the "fun" things to do when eating fish head curry... eat fish eye ball. I don't really like it and cant remember when I last ate fish eye ball... I know my brother likes it... so this time tried to eat it.
The eye ball...
Photos courtesy of a laughing Mark Kilgour... nobody told me that you don't bite and swallow it... thank God I thought of it and decided to spit it out. It was soft, gelatin like, very creamy and left a fishy aftertaste.
Not my cup of tea.
Ernest

3 comments:

Bong Siu Lun said...

Urgg ... it makes me recall Discovery Channel "Man Vs Wild", the host ate raw goat eyeballs. Black "juice" spill out his mouth when he chew it and the host responed it as "juicy" ...

Chong C.B said...

Eeeeeee.....my little girl likes fish eyeballs as well...but never let her try goat eyeballs...don't whether she likes that or not....

Anonymous said...

fish eyes, gosh! my favorite.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin