Monday, May 11, 2009

Extra Class for CMBA Students

I gave 2 extra free classes to my CMBA students on Basic Analysis Methods using SPSS. It was good to have students who wanted to learn and were willing to spare their time to sit and listen to me babble on one of my favorite topics, research methodology. We used the computer lab and I believe we had fun while learning something very serious and difficult.It took time for many to grasp the intricacies of research and SPSS but I believe the students will do well.

It was unexpected and very heartfelt that the students gave me a card and gifts, from a stone flower tree (supposed to replace my missing '7' in the numerology 'thing'), a pen, and a list of acupuncture points for me to relieve my aches.It was greatly appreciated and heartfelt. Thank you.

Ernest

3 comments:

Chong C.B said...

Thank you Dr for your dedication. We all appreciated it very much....cheer

Unknown said...

thank you.

Ting said...

Thanks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin