Friday, May 8, 2009

Just wondering..

Just wondering... can anyone just put up a notice and then collect money for persons to park their car.. or is there laws to follow?
This is at the hospital, and I don't know the real story.. just that I heard that 'they' charge RM3 to park there... (for how long?) and when I parked there recently and wanted to pay, looked around, nobody that I knew I should pay too, and nobody approached me asking for payment, and I was worried as to who will approach me for payment and what if I left without paying... what would happen to my wife's car.. and asked the people there who told me that the persons who collected the money had gone home. Weird. Well, at least the car was still in one piece when we left!

Ernest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is private refers to private owners and not public parking? Meaning to say, someone turns their lands into a parking to earn extra money. Just wondering.

Unknown said...

jg -> whatever it is, i am sure there is a law governing this.. coz if someone just walk up to you and say this is private parking - pay me. How do you know its legit? What if a second person walks up and say pay me also...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin