Monday, July 13, 2009

Marking thesis & Travel

I find that I can mark thesis easily when I travel. There is the business lounge, some food and drink, and no one to disturb me. Went to Penang, and as usual carried some chapters of my students thesis on the plane, marked at the lounge and in the plane and on the way back.. and done 2 students chapters.. : )
Kuching International Airport at times seem to be my 'bus stop' to other jobs in Malaysia and elsewhere.. and I like it. Depends on the seat I get, I can see either 7th Mile township or the city itself, and just sit and enjoy the flight, looking at clouds, marking some papers.. No wonder I smile when I fly... unless the thesis I am correcting is really bad... ha ha ha.

Ernest

1 comment:

J-Man said...

i know prof. i know. terasa. ha ha...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin