Friday, August 14, 2009

Convocation 09

This is my formal dress for the convocation.
For students, those that are graduating.. its a great and fun day. For other students, its a fun day, no class, many activities, and get to see old friends.
For me, its a working day, albeit a very wonderful and pleasant working day (especially after the formal stuff). I enjoy meeting up with the graduands, and perhaps seeing them for the last time as they now go forth into the real world.. and I hope they have learnt something from me, and do well for themselves. Even if they don't, I hope they learnt enough to be happy and live life well.
Congratulations to those graduating this weekend. Enjoy.

Ernest

1 comment:

Chong C.B said...

`learnt enough to be happy and live life well'...yes sir that is important in life....:)) I will remember that...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin