Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Haze

I know is old news... but hey.. did you know that there was a rumor that there would be no water supply today (apparently false, had a nice shower this morning).
Also, it rained last night.. and as usual my Astro service went dead (couldn't see Leverage and House). My students were happy.. I didn't expect much.. and sure enough.. this is the view this morning, around 9.30am. Not much of a change from the earlier view, of a few days ago as I went to work and came back home...
The haze is here to stay, unless suddenly Malaysian's all turn into greenies... and really take care of the environment...which i doubt. Plus our neighbours also have to turn to greenies, which I doubt even more.. everyone is after money, NOW.. who cares for the good of society and what more for the good of the future (only a few). Cynical, but that's how I see it.

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin