Saturday, July 6, 2013

Read n Write

I just dont seem to have the mood to read and write.. yet thats my job.. well I am on Medical Leave still.. and still tire easily..
Still have students emailing me to comment on their work..dont mind helping out on that.. some MBA research paper to read.. and for now one MBA research paper to mark...yet after reading a few pages... I sleep an hour... lol.. I wonder is it my health or the students work...lol.
I also noticed that the emails have greatly reduced.. now I only get ten to twenty emails which is far from the numbers I used to get per day. Its nice, yet I wonder what will happen .. well I know what will happen.. when I return to my desk..
Oh well..

1 comment:

mrinalini said...

Hi thisis mrinallini never knew you were ill. Get well soon dear. Best wishes.
Regards

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin