Monday, February 18, 2008

My Photos

I love taking photos. I even have a website full of photos. Have a look.

They range from friends and family, like my grandfather in law seen here sitting in his house in Kampung Mugah...

to my experiences, like being at a sheep farm watching sheep being auctioned off.
Its to remind me of what I have done, where I have been and to learn to count my blessings. I get "down" quite easily and sometimes just by looking at those photos... especially of my boy.
Nowdays most of my photos are of my son... and I am sure soon it will be of my coming baby.


Walter at Damai Beach, Kuching..

And isnt modern life convenient... you can take photos even with your handphone. I have an old digital camera, that for me is wonderful. It captures a lot of memories, which I dont mind sharing. So have a look and enjoy.

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin