Sunday, February 24, 2008

Suspected Glaucoma (2)

Went for the second test last Friday. Around the same news. And now have another two more test to go to on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I like what my brother said to me over the phone which woke me up..."You're not blind yet so why are you acting like its the end of the world," or something to that effect. It woke me up. We de Runs like to imagine, and imagine all the worse things possible, when actually things are not so bad.
I am not blind. Yes, I may be blind tomorow, but I may also be dead tomorow. Who knows what tomorow brings. In the meantime, I will enjoy life to the fullest, while taking care of my health of course.
And thanks Mohsin for your words too. I too believe that my God will never give me things that I cant bear, and whatever He gives me, it is for good. Because of my son, I and my wife are now helping so many people through the Rehabilitation Center and other works. There is always something good out of any situation.
I am a pessimist, but I am also a 'hoping for' optimist... if anyone can understand what I am trying to say.

Ernest
240208

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin