Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dogs

Every morning when I walk, I have to be carefull because of the numerous dogs that are running around on the road.
They seem to have packs and control certain areas. There is the black dog area,
and the skinny dog area,
and the brown dog area.
What I dont like about this is that there are so many of them. Individual dogs coming up to me I can handle. When they come in packs, I get worried. I see women carrying sticks to ward them off, or walking in pairs and shouting at the dogs when they come too close.
What comes to my mind is where does all these dogs come from? Where else except the home owners here. Yet they are not licensed, some look not fed or cared for and extremely dirty. The next question that comes to my mind is where is the Council and what are they doing about this?

Ernest
040308

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin