Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mud on the Road

It really p....s me off and I dont understand why this happens in Malaysia and not in Singapore or the West. At every new project, development, housing - you will see large tracts of mud being scattered onto the road by lorries coming out from the project area. Sometimes there will be a solitary person carrying a shovel trying (ya right) to clean up the mess. For weeks or months, I will travel through a road that is muddy and dirty. And it seems like its never ending - one project finishes, another comes up...and its all tracking mud onto the road.
I remember seeing in Singapore lorries being washed before being allowed onto the roads. Here... we wait for the rain to wash the roads, and that takes time. In the meantime, my car gets muddy!

Ernest

1 comment:

FLo~ said...

Haha..its true Prof! My car also always get dirty, my goodness!!
While i was staying in Sg, i love to see them wash the road in midnight... maybe few times a week! Its true, they wash the road and "vacuum" the leaves!Haha~~
When Malaysia will provide this service for road users? Or we shouldnt think about that?
Sigh~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin