Monday, June 23, 2008

Another New Supermarket

Went with the missus to a new supermarket today, at Green Heights.
Everything was so expensive!
I am beginning to worry whether my salary can continue to keep us in the lifestyle that we are accustomed to?
My sister told us that it was great, wonderful, cheap. Well, maybe for her. Most of the things that we liked were expensive, and there is yet to be a supermarket here that sells sour cream. There was some cheese, fruits, vegetables and salads that we liked, but they were exorbitantly priced. At least for me.
Which makes me think... if I find it expensive, who are they (the supermarket) targeting and is there really that many rich people in Kuching... come to think of it, there may be...I feel poor, very poor... ha ha ha

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin