Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol Price Increase

As expected, Petrol is now RM2.70 and Diesel is now RM2.50.
And I expect it to go up some more to be at least equivalent to that of our neighbors. Was at home when my student SMS me and then saw on TV. Went to fill up petrol for my wife's car. Long queue and people were getting exasperated. On the way back, it was worse, cars were blocking the 2 way highway, as they lined up to fill up petrol. Guess I'll need to buy that motorcycle!

I now expect prices of all other items to be raised, and raised immediately.
We live in interesting times.

Ernest

1 comment:

ruff_iera said...

hi prof!
kuching wasn't really bad like my place (klang)...there were about hundred cars in one petrol station...the queuing line is about more than 2km until the main road jammed..my sister was waiting about an hour to fill the fuel...so bad!

hmmmm....
i'm about thinking of using a public transport to my workplace...

sigh~~~~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin