Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank You

Dear All,
It has been a pleasure to serve you as Deputy Dean for the past few years and to know you as a colleague for the past 13 years.
I am sure that most of you are aware that I have been transferred to Center for Postgraduate Studies as Deputy Dean effective 1 January 2009. This transfer does not mean that I will end my relationship with the faculty, as I will continue to teach, be involved in research at the faculty, as well as strive to have our tea / coffee together (feel free to call me). I do hope that the Head of Department's will continue to inform me of Department and Faculty meetings and I will endeavor to attend.
Whatever achievements that I have obtained is due to the strong support from the management of the faculty, the hard work from the supporting staff, and encouragement, goodwill, and cooperation from my fellow colleagues. I give you my most sincere thanks.
For whatever shortcomings of mine, I ask for your forgiveness.
I also ask for your continued support in this new duty of mine.
My best wishes for each of you, may all that you do end in success and may the best be for FEB.
Thank you.

Ernest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Dr. for your new post.

Keep up the good work. =)

princEss_phYllE said...

gLuck dr..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin