Monday, April 20, 2009

KL Trip 1

Flying to KL is a chore... but I like it. When else can you fly Business Class... : )
But its the usual affair for me, the stress of packing, getting everything ready (must remember passport), and the students thesis to read.
The plane was delayed by 1/2 hour, but its OK, more time at the lounge finishing off a thesis.
As usual, I love the food, no matter what people say... its good.. just that I cant take this and that... ha ha ha, so end up eat the fish and the vege and drink the water...
: ) Still, I enjoy flying.. the view.. see my slide show of the clouds... beautiful.
Ernest

1 comment:

Dosz said...

hi!

i like the way write ur post. so original.

anyway, keep on writing n expecting more post from u in the future :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin