Monday, April 27, 2009

KLIA Golden Lounge

One of the perks that I get now, for Domestic travel only, is that I fly business class and therefore enjoy the use of the Business Lounge.
You walk in and register yourself
and rest in the nice seats, choose the various food available,dine, or use the computers. I like the Kota Kinabalu Lounge, which has more computers and KLIA only has two that I am aware of. I notice people carry their laptop, I am just lazy to do so.
Don't get me wrong.. I fly whatever I get... from Air Asia, Economy to Business Class .. depends on who pays. But its a nice perk to have when you have a long wait between flights, especially coming in from a long international flight.. then its nice shower and a bit of food before the next flight home.

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin