Sunday, April 26, 2009

Marking

One of the least things I like of being a lecturer...marking. Spent the whole of Sunday at home, marking the remains of my undergrad paper and the CMBA paper. Set up the table in the hall, where Walter and Vina could be controlled and marked the papers. Walter had the whole day to color, cut paper, and watch cartoons (the only way to keep him quiet) and Vina was mainly a good girl and slept most of the day.
Also had to key in the marks into the computer, but I didn't really do most of it. (This photo was taken by Walter). I set the page up and my wife keyed it in while I marked papers (Also a better photo by Walter).
Thank you Yang for your help.
Now its off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow morning. Need to go and pack...
Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin