Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ox Tongue and Penis Soup

While still in Kulim, made a short trip over to Penang, and the taxi driver took us all to this place, supposedly good 'Nasi Kandar.' I still think the Kayu Nasi Kandar near Vistana better.I was already full, had a chicken pie earlier, so didn't really want to eat. I walked around and saw the soup,and the meat, and never had ox penis before... so tried it. Had and love ox tongue... the penis was too gelatinous for my taste.. the soup was spicy but not hot and they really did pile it up with tongue and penis.. so was quite full, shared the bowl with the taxi driver. The two ladies from my office didn't want to try...

Ernest

3 comments:

J-Man said...

penis??? ew....

Chong C.B said...

A few year back, Kubah Ria also selling such soup....now, I'm not sure the shop still exist....

Bong Siu Lun said...

Oh ~ ... thats really a try ...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin