Monday, December 14, 2009

Email Scams

Why do they do this?

I hope you received my message? And is very urgent. I could barely think straight at this point. I had a trip here in United Kingdom on a mission. I hope you are fine? I'm sorry i didn't inform you about my trip to United Kingdom for a program. I am presently in Sheffield and I am having some difficulties. I misplaced my bag on my way to the hotel where other valuable things were kept along with my passport. I feel so ashamed because i am so stranded and idle. I will like you to help me with a loan of 1300pounds to pay my hotel bills and also return back home. I will refund the money to you as soon as I get back, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively I currently have limited access to emails for now.


Why? Who in their right mind will do what was asked? Haiz...

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin