Monday, November 29, 2010

Eye Check Up

Went for my eye check up today.
Met Shazali (one of my bosses) and Theresa there too and we had a nice chat.
Was happy that today everything moved fast, gave my card and did the eye test and then the vision field test. Did well on that and I am happy. Waited to see the doctor and did the pressure test and it was OK. Everything remained the same, and there was no signs of degeneration.
I am so happy.
Relieved.
Last night I couldn't sleep. Thinking of this eye test and my son. How I wanted to see him as a man. When I saw my wife just now, she reminded me that I also have a daughter too now and that I would like to see her as a young woman. I am thankful for them. I am so happy and thankful to God that my eyesight still remains and now my next check up is next year, November.
Please do continue to pray for me that I will continue to have good health and good eyesight.

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin