Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me (2)

I think I have the flu.. coz when I reached home yesterday, I was so tired and just lay down on the couch and fell asleep.. to the chagrin of my wife..
My wife had planned a dinner outside but I was in no mood to do so, so she went and bought food and a cake and ice cream and came home.. and all I felt was .. flat.. tired. But thank you dear wife for all you did. So after dinner we had the cake..
 and boy did it burn brightly.. when time to blow the cake, Walter beat me to it.. he loves blowing candles on a cake.. but he didnt finish the job, so I blew the remaining candles. The kids love ice cream and cake and ate it all up, and all over their faces and hands.. and the floor as well.. once again my missus clean up the mess

Happy Birthday to me. Thank you Doren for all that you did.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Happy birthday to you, indeed!

Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

TQ

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin