Saturday, March 10, 2012

Promoted to Professor (Marketing) (VK7)

Dear All,

This afternoon I met Prof Dr Shazali, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), who handed me my letter of promotion to Professor VK7 together with a few words of advice.

I must say that I am extremely grateful and thankful for this promotion. As I said to Prof Dr Shazali, the title Professor has been my aspiration, the pay is secondary (appreciated too of course), and now this dream of mine has come true.

I must give thanks to all of you, who through these 16 years that I have been at the faculty and at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), have helped me to mature and develop myself in my chosen career. There are still many things that can be improved in myself and I would greatly appreciate it if you will continue to help me in this career as a Professor.

Your contribution to my personal development is greatly appreciated and I look forward to further years at FEB, UNIMAS. I must also thank all of you for your support to my family and me during our difficult times.

I look forward to your continuing support and may all of us gain success in whichever way we dream of.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Ernest
8.3.12

1 comment:

abdooss said...

Congrats bro Prof..

with great power, comes great responsibilities..

Just don't get yourself killed, because of it.. your health and family MUST come first.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin