Sunday, June 30, 2013

Want to lose weight?

LOL!
All the doctors have been asking me to lose weight.
And it only happen after I vomit blood.
Sigh!
I was 125kg when I went in to hospital. I am now 113kg.
Part of me is happy.. part of me is worried.. I wonder if I am a hypochondriac.. thinking of all the worst things that can happen.
Nevertheless, I am looking at this positively and hope that my weight loss will stabilize and then I must start doing exercise n food control to maintain.
At least my wife is strongly committed to my food intake.. : )
Lets take this positively and hope for the best.. 

1 comment:

Jas said...

Prof~ take it slowly~ perhaps can start with a walk~ since you are at home now... a walk with kids every evening will be helpful~ ^^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin