Sunday, April 6, 2008

Breakfast

This morning we woke up late. Still tired and having running nose. Doren wanted to go to her favourite porridge place for breakfast, so we did.

My breakfast nowdays looks like this (if i eat out). A cup of tea without sugar and won ton soup.

Doren had her chicken porridge with 100 day egg (the black colored egg, love it).

And Walter always has his 'roti kahwin' (bread with butter and kaya (a type of egg jam). This time he finished everything.

Then we had a stroll to buy sweet black rice porridge to take home.


Thats a lazy Sunday morning breakfast. Back home and I thought I could sleep. Forgot that I had to meet my CMBA students.... so thats why I am at the office. No rest for the weary...

Ernest

060408

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin