Monday, April 7, 2008

Student

Saw one of my students blog today. Now I understand why her PTA (Projek Tahun Akhir / Final Year Project) work is a bit shabby. But am happy to note that she is doing other things (work for example) and trying to improve herself. She also blogs in English when she knows her English is still weak.
Thats what I like to see in my students. The desire to achieve, so they try. I dont like to see students that give up. Life can be difficult, but it doesnt mean that one has to give up. I have failed in so many things, but i always try. Then I learn from where I failed and try to do in other situations.

Ernest
070408

2 comments:

浸信会少年团 CBC Jinjang Youth said...

Hi Florence here, Thanks. Jeff told me.

FLo~ said...

Thanks a lot Prof..
Thanks for your understanding and supporting!

Sincere,
Flo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin