Monday, November 24, 2008

I Won !

I won!
Its amazing... very rarely win anything. I saw this True October Experience Contest at the Kuching Blogger's site and did a short write up.
And I won!
: )
: )
Got a phone call, and then an email: -

Dear Ernest ...
Greetings from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
Congratulations on being a winner of True October Experience Contest!
You have won the following for writing a great blog on The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf :
1 (one) FREE Regular Ice Blended Mocha
Kindly produce a print out of this email to the Manager On Duty at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Green Heights to redeem the above drink.
Once again, congratulations and have a nice day!
Regards


Guess now I have to arrange a date with my wife...

And when I checked the Kuching Bloggers site, saw that I won some more...
I won RM100 Cash + Gift Vouchers + Event Tickets. Th sad thing is that I have to go and collect it... on a Sunday.... hmmm... lazy...will ask the missus whether she wants to go...

Ernest

4 comments:

Nikk Adam said...

Haha.. Congratulations, sir! Another reason to spend a romantic moment with your other half ^^~

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

oops sorry, that was me deleting...

Congratulations! and enjoy the winning prices ;))

Anonymous said...

Belated Congratulations!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin