Monday, January 19, 2009

Cloth Shopping

Went to India Street, as heard stories that there were bolts of cloth being sold at extremely cheap prices. As if I want cloth, so you know who dragged me there. Walked everywhere and didn't see tonnes of cloth on cheap sale, instead saw a few by the side of a shop being sold at extremely cheap price, this bolt of blue cloth was just RM2. My wife said they must have sold out (ya right!). Since there wasn't any cloth to my wife's liking for me, we went to our favorite shop (since we came all the way, we aren't going home empty handed, aren't we?) to buy some cloth for me. So ended up with a few (nice) cloth, my wife can always choose the best cloth to make shirts for me. Nothing cheap though.. : (

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin