Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Handover Done

Spent 1 1/2 hours today on the official handover process to the new Deputy Dean (Research & Postgraduate) Faculty of Economics and Business, Dr. Mohamad Jais. There is a lot of things to continue on, projects to be finished this year, things to do. But I must confess that I feel lighter after handing over all my responsibilities to him.
Now waiting for tomorrow for the list of work and new responsibilities to be done in my new capacity as Deputy Dean Center for Graduate Studies, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak.
Wish me luck.

Ernest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best and all the luck!

"As much I wish all good befortune you."
~ William Shakespeare, Two Gentlemen of Verona.

Anonymous said...

All the best mate!
-von-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin