Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flying back..

This time back to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, I used a limousine... ya right, just a nicer car and the hotel charges a handsome figure for a 30 minute ride.. but didn't have taxi and just didn't bother to wait..plus the hotel is way out of the beaten path...
Anyways, spent quality time here.. yup at the computer at the business lounge checking my tonnes of email (the file was full... so if anybody didn't get a reply... most probably I didn't get the email).
This time there was some hiccups from MAS, where the gate was changedbut when I went there, it was full with people on another flight. All the persons going to Kuching were standing outside... and after waiting in line patiently, getting into the waiting room, they announced that the plane was delayed. Went back to the business lounge and had my dinner and medicine. The plane finally took off an hour plus later.

Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin