Monday, July 18, 2011

Fund Raising Dinner

By now I believe you know that my son has Downs Syndrome and I am actively involved in the rehabilitation center at Mambong. So we come to another year and another charity dinner.
I find that there is not much we can do to generate funds, maybe small projects like planting veges in the rehab center garden or recently some persons have allowed us to rear ducks and plant veges on their land, but there is still yet no sustainable income (any ideas and actual ways of getting a sustainable income is greatly appreciated).
I know that many people when they hear of another charity dinner, just turn and hide, or don't want to go. I am like that.. lazy to go. Can I suggest here that if you don't want to go, just still please help us by donating that RM30 per head or RM300 a table and allow us to sell the ticket to someone else.
We now have 122 persons under our care and our annual budget is in the hundreds of thousands Ringgit. details of us are on Facebook, look for Pusat Pemulihan Dalam Komuniti Mambong.
Please do help.
Thank you.
Ernest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin