Thursday, July 25, 2013

Special Financial Assistance 2013

I don't know.. maybe I'm dumb.. but why must the government give "Bantuan Khas Kewangan 2013" (Special Financial Assistance 2013) and of a measly RM500 at that? Is the salary of a government official not enough that the government has to continuously provide assistance? If that's the case, shouldn't the government re-look its salary scheme?

I wonder will this then be counted as a part of 'bonus' as was done before? Hence when a bonus is announced, we will get nothing...(well, something less what is given now) as it has been given. Again, maybe I am dumb, but that sounds like rather bad financial planning.

Or is this assistance is just for Hari Raya Aidil Fitri? If that's the case, can we have assistance for Hari Raya Aidil Adha, Chinese New Year, Ponggal, Deepavali, Christmas, etc. I am sure all government servants would love to have RM500 per holiday. I know I would.

Hmm....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin