Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The elephant is in the house.

I find this fun.. http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Community/2013/07/20/No-benefit-in-being-fat-Weight-gain-simply-drags-a-person-down-no-matter-what-Wheres-your-neck-Tummy.aspx?utm_source=tsol&utm_medium=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thestar.com.my%2FLifestyle.aspx&utm_term=8&utm_content=No+benefit+in+being+fat+&utm_campaign=mostshared

Reminds me of listen, listen, listen (animals) and the audacity of the writer.. oh well, I am fat, from the day I was born.. and the writer even insinuates that all fat people have lack of control/discipline..

and the language... guess there isn't any sensitivity training for reporters..

and the reporter must be working part time selling exercise machines (wonder why not the food replacement or beauty treatments - lose 1 kilo a day.. lol)

what I found interesting is the assumption that a fat person will have a heart attack.. guess what.. my trim n slim n super duper healthy brother got a heart attack (lives still) and my heart is wonderful..

so all in all, this is another bad Malaysian reporter's work... no facts, no details, support materials etc.. and so rude and callous.. wonder whose agenda is he/she trying to sell?

oh well.. to each their own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin