Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sad

It really tears me apart when i m criticized and ostracized for being truthful and at the same time trying to help. It takes a lot out of me and takes time to heal. Basically spoils my week or month or more!

I know I am the kind of person that is oblivious to the finer niceties when dealing with people. Nevertheless in this case I did say that "in the current form," and then I gave suggestions on how to improve the work instead of just throwing the whole thing away. I also suggested to do certain changes and the work would be acceptable.

The next moment I get a litany of negativity from other person(s) involved. 
WOW!
Even after explaining, the negativity continues.
WOW!
And explaining till my phone battery dies... and the litany continues.
WOW!

Now I am SAD!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin